Wednesday 22 December 2010

Snow is falling all around us!

So, I am taking as long as my brother now between each post, only I don't have the excuse of travelling.  I think like many things I start I soon lose interest to keep it up.  I start finding things I would rather be doing (usually playing the Xbox at the moment).  I suppose the main reason is that it usually takes quite a long time right my blog mainly because it takes time to think I about what I am going to write.  And partly because I am being distracted by the TV whilst I write it.  My lazy self also thinks that the longer I leave between posts the easier they will be to write.

So anyway here goes.  Last week was good.  I went and did some serving of machines at one of our customer in Chester an visiting another customer near Huddersfield.  It took me 6 hours to get home, and then I spent a further 3 hours getting too and from the Westfield to do my Christmas shopping.

Friday was our department Christmas party, it was an alright night.  Didn't stay out that late.  It also started snowing on Friday.  So having spent most of Wednesday in the car, I spent 4 hours on Saturday travelling to the other side of Wycombe and back.  The traffic was hideous.  So spent another night sleeping on the sofa at my mates place.

I have spent the first 3 days of this week working from home, the first 2 days because of the weather, and today because the suspension collapsed on my car.  The spring had broken.  Thankfully it only cost me about £100.

The next time post Christmas will have arrived.  So merry Christmas to you all and I hope Santa Claus brings you everything you would like.

1 comment:

  1. I would like my little brother to be with us for Christmas... skype???

    xxx

    ReplyDelete