Monday 10 January 2011

No I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth.

Sorry to my 3 avid followers, and my one stalker that I know about.  I realise that it has been a while since I last blogged.  To completely honest, a large part was because I couldn't be bother.  As written in a previous blog, I find it a little stressful, and often quite work to write my blogs.  So whilst I have Christmas, football and new Xbox games to play my motivation to write dwindles.  Anyway, thanks in no small part to the encouragement offered from dearly beloved sister I am back.  For some reason I am yet to comprehend, Bex and excellent chap find it amusing/interesting.

Back to the matters at hand.  Christmas was good, spent with the better half's family, who, thankfully, are all lovely.  I got very spoilt.  I will post some pictures of the wonderful things I have received.  Christmas lunch was spent at a hotel in Oxford.  It was very nice, but to me it feels weird to be going out on Christmas day.  I have only ever done it once before when I was in Australia, when I didn't have much choice.  I prefer to stay at home with the family and cook enough food to feed most of England.

Unfortunately I got ill after Christmas (which also added to my laziness with regards to the blog).  So New Years ended up being a quiet affair.  I went for a pleasant meal with Rex and was home by before Midnight to see in the new year will a glass of Champagne.

It was my birthday yesterday, again which was quiet.  I have now reached the ripe old of 31.  To be honest, I figured I would never make it to 30.  For reason I aways thought I would do myself a mischief before then.  So to echo my sisters reasons to be cheerful, I will try take every year as a bonus and try to enjoy it as much as I can.  Which as turns as it not always easy.

Anyway, I feel I have now rambled for far too long.  Seems I have got verbal diarrhea after not having written anything for so long.  Well, I will try not to leave so long between blogs next time.

Until then stay Safe.

1 comment:

  1. Dan, I love you. I love your blog. You're hilarious. xxx

    ReplyDelete