Monday 17 January 2011

A spectacularly bad start to the week

Well last week pretty much sucked.  So we will leave it where is in the past.  Played 2 games of hockey over the weekend, drew one, and lost one.  Have the loss was 10-1.  Very ugly.  The only mildly dim light on otherwise grey weekend was the fact that Man United some how managed not to lose to Spurs, despite playing quite badly.

But there one more misfortune to be plundered.  I need to fill up my car before Monday, so I decided to go the long way home so I could go the cheapest petrol station on my way back.  All was going to plan until having filled up on my home on to ran into a pot hole that can only be described as small crater.  I woke up to flat tyre.  So I changed the tyre, but when I check the alloy it had buckled.  So that is going to cost me at least £200, which I then have to try to claim back of the council.

So after that bout of joyfulness, lets hope the week get better as it goes on and I have some cheery things to write about in my next blog.

1 comment: