Monday 24 January 2011

Hello, my name is.....

So, as another week has roll by.  Another joyful week at work has gone by, the atmosphere in the office keeps getting worse.  Although I did manage to blag a couple of days out of the office by going to a meeting at a customer in Durham.  So Thursday night was spent in a hotel eating Tescos sandwiches, watching 'Scot Pilgrim vs the World'.  Which actually turned out to be quite entertaining, I would recommend watching it you have a spare couple of hours, especially if you are a Micahel Cera fan.  I will leave work there.  I could be raging all night at the ridiculous things that keep going on at work.

So I shall move on to this weekend.  This weekend was actually quite good, we won 5-1 at hockey, sadly I didn't score though.  But at least we won.  I we conceded after 20 seconds in the first half.  Man Utd also won, 5-0, and another Berbatov hat-trick.  To add to that Man Sh#tty also lost.  It is just a shame that Arsenal didn't lose as well.

Saturday night was spent at my friend Noise's hovel.  He rents a room in a house in Kingston (London - not Jamaica (unfortunately).  For those of you that saw my house on Horspath Road, it was probably on a par for disgustingness.

And finally especially for my brilliant and amazing big sis, a picture of me in the t-shirt she bought for my birthday.


This is quite from one if my favourite film 'The Princess Bride'.  Which I definitely recommend watching.

Big thanks sis.

1 comment:

  1. Looks cool. And the t-shirt looks pretty good too ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete