Thursday 27 January 2011

So I got my face glued back together last night.

I wasn't planning to write another blog this week, but three things have happened that I decided could wait to be made public.

Firstly........


As you can see from the above photo I have acquired a cut just above my right eye.  I was at hockey training last, and for some reason I decided, that on this occasion, discretion was not the better part of valour.  Seconds later I was proved to very wrong as face connected with the ball.  So of I went patched my self up and drove to hospital (before anybody starts worrying in was not a particularly hard blow to the head).  45 minutes later I was leaving hospital with a newly glued face.

The next 2 are things that happened at work.  I discussed in a previous blog I have issues with work at the moment and the next 2 things were perpetrated by our 2 new team leaders.

The first one was done by the person who got the team leader role ahead of me.  On Monday she posted on her Facebook wall 'wishes she could choose who she works with. Sometimes people are just pricks'.  This probably wouldn't have too bad, except for the fact a lot at people who she works with are her friend on FB, and ended up reading it including myself. That is not to clever, and that is not mention the fact that she posted at 3pm when she should have been working.  Well, I had show Rex, but when I went on later it had been removed, so obviously the boss had a word with her.  Although, I am certain he probably didn't raise the question of why she was on FB.

The second was off 'sick' on Monday.  But as we found on Tuesday essentially it was nothing more that sever hangover from getting drunk on Saturday night and not getting in until 6:30 in the morning.

Sometimes it just hard to believe that people can do such ridiculous things.

But that basically it.  I just felt the need to share.  Hopefully you have read this far after you stopped laughing about my mishap.

Well at least this week as been anything other than boring!

1 comment:

  1. Ow.

    And the Facebook gaff, how stupid do you have to be??!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete