Tuesday 30 November 2010

Basically nothing happens

Hello to all my (probably not so much now) avid followers.  I know it is getting longer and longer between posts.  But basically nothing really happens in my life that is worth talking.  Sure I can keep writing, went to work, work was rubbish/good/frustrating etc, but there is only so often you can write the same thing.  Or tell you about hockey (We lost our last game) and this Saturday's game was frozen off.  Plus Call of Duty: Black Ops has provided quite a large distraction

Anyway, what that rambling lack off cohesion is mounting to is this.  I have come to the realisation that life, as I have stated in my blog title, is inherently boring.  Therefore trying to write about it on a regular basis is actually difficult.  I know my big sis doesn't, but she has 2 ankle biters that provide her with plenty of subject matter on which to enthuse.  Or my big bro who is currently gallivanting off round the world, and therefore has plenty of adventure to regale us with whenever he writes his blog.  I often wonder if other people feel like this (although seeing as the only people that read this blog are my bro and sis I am not sure if I will ever find out).  And I am sure many people would happily have 'dull' life.  But for me I would prefer life to be little more exciting.

Although having said all that, life has been a little more exciting recently.  Last week I managed to get out on the road for a few days and visit some of our customer in the south west.  Ended up costing me a fortune as I cam back with a case of cider, some cheese and few new items of clothing (there was surf shop outlet shop, everything was very cheap).

Anyway, think I will leave it there.  I was planning on watching the rest of the football.  But see as United are currently 2-0 down.  I might just go and have a shower then return to playing Black Ops.

Love to you all.

Dan

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget your in law, mate ;) And life would'nt have good moments if it wasn't boring most of the time... Trust me. Plus, you've got Black Ops, how can that be boring? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so your life is boring most of the time Monsieur Canteau?! Actually so is mine. Well not boring. Reassuringly predictable, that's a more positive way to look at it. I love reading your blog Dan, it's real. Waiting for Godot by Samuel Beckett is described as a play in which nothing happens twice. But it's brilliant. I think I've just compared you to Samuel Beckett... Keep it up! And if you get really bored, just go out and try to get caught not shoplifting ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete