Monday 1 November 2010

I have been very lazy!

Sorry to my 3 avid followers.  Have been fairly lazy over the last few days, and have failed to add to my blog.  Also been quite busy.

Not a lot has happened since I last blogged.  Usual mundanities of work. Had a good weekend.  We won
8-3.  Had good night out with the missus and a few of people from hockey.  Then played golf on Sunday and played quite well again.  Which is good.  And a very funny thing happened, one of the chaps was playing a shot out of the bunker, and he shanked it out and hit one of the other chaps flush on the leg.  We all then showed him the requisite sympathy, and fell about laughing.  It made taking my putt very difficult.

Seeing as not a lot exciting happens in my life, I might as well tell you about something else that was quite funny.  Also the very same chap, We like playing pranks on him as work.  So, over the last few weeks every time he was in a meeting I would tape one his highlighters (he had 7) to the underside of his desk.  So we managed to get four under there before he said anything.  At which point we all claimed to know nothing about it.  So I then stuck another highlighter under his desk.  I was hoping this would carry on for while yet, unfortunately somebody crumbled like a fine cheddar, and told him what was happening on Friday after I had left work. Most disappointing.  So I came in today to find my desk somewhat rearranged.

Anyway, I will leave it there for today.  I will try to keep you informed of any other pranks I pull.  Sorry Bex, no inspirational tv quote again as it is taken so long to write this post.  Hopefully it has at least made you chuckle.  I promise you a new quote in my next post.

Love to one an all,
Dan

1 comment: