Wednesday 27 October 2010

Halfway through the week

Bex you picked a classis show there.  Especially loved Polymorph.

So still sleeping in the spare room.  Rex is still little poorly.  Hopefully tonight should be the last night.

Not much to report as usual.  Work is still work.  Been a little less hectic this week thankfully, noy many breakdowns.

What else I have I been up to, not a lot really.  Watched Man U beat Wolves last night.  Hernadez scored the winner again.  That boy is fast turned himself into a legend.

So that is about it.  Got hockey training tonight.  Hopefully one day I might be able to tell you of something really exciting that has happened to me.  But for now I am going to have to leave there.

No tv theme to day I am afraid.  But will think of a good one for my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Well, until the illusive exciting thing happens I am enjoying the entertaining mundanity of your blog. It's, like, real life, man.
    Speaking of which, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utfYW7IOy-Y
    She's one funny woman.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete