Wednesday 6 October 2010

Northern people really are easier to deal with.

So slightly more exciting than yesterday. Along with the usual tedium and trivialities of the standard working day, I had breakdown to deal with.  This may one hour my day, if not quite exciting, at least a little more interesting.  Thanks to a vary accommodating Northern engineer agreeing to go down to London from north of Liverpool for 10pm tonight we were make our customer very happy.

So Rex has just got home.  Her opening gambit was I have been a little bit naughty.  Initially this raised my expectations for the evening, only to find out she had bought more cushions for the sofas.  To fill in the gaps, we already have 4 cushions, 2 on each sofa, which as far as I am aware is perfectly reasonable number to have.  But no apparently we needed more.  The other ones are too thin she tells me (she chose them in the first place).  I told her when we first moved, she was only allowed a total of 4 cushions in the lounge, so I put my foot down and told her that she will have remove 2.  Which means she either just ignore me, or I'll be sleeping the spare room tonight.  Well at least the Xbox is in there.

Well got hockey training later, thankfully the sun has come out after very dismal morning.  Will leave it there for this evening.  Need to go and try my new game before training.

Will keep you up informed in the battle of the cushions.

Dan

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen Steve's great cushion speech in Coupling? See it here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp0-8Ibkczc.

    Rex???

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rex, was Kelly's bump name. Like Little B. I think I remember seeing that episode. Will need to show the clip to Rex!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete