Monday 18 October 2010

Monday round again all to quickly!

So an interesting weekend.  Starting with Friday, I am upstairs playing Tiger Woods on the Xbox when suddenly I here Rex shout Oh no (I may be parapharsing here) fire.  As I am legging it downstairs I see flash of flame and then nothing.  As it happens, Rex had put a pan with oil in it on the hob and then went to look at Facebook.  When she came back the oil was on fire.  Ok, not such a big problem you think, but she paniced and put it under the tap.  Hence the flash of flame, luckily for the Rex and the house the only thing that got damagaed was the blind in the kitchen. Which neither of us like.

Saturday was I bit of a bust, lost at hockey, Man Utd threw away another 2 goal lead.

Anyway not really a lot else to tell you.  The name of my blog it starting to sound all to true.  My life is really not very exciting.  Well accept for the odd fire.

Inspirational tv them quote of the day is:

It's a magic carpet ride
Everydoor will open wide
Happy people like you--
Happy people like
What a beautiful sunny day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

And Bex you should Friday's quote, not so sure about Thursday's.

Dan

2 comments:

  1. Blimey. I wonder how many houses have actually burned down while their occupants were checking Facebook?? Lucky.
    The theme tunes, admit I'm finding it difficult. Got today's, the brilliant Sesame Street but gave in and looked up the others. I'd never have got them, even when I read all the lyrics I couldn't remember how either theme tune went. So, one for you, a little tribute:
    He's the ace,
    He's amazing,
    He's the strongest, he's the quickest, he's the best
    :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how come you didn't tell me you'd joined in and started a blog!

    I'm now following and look forward to seeing what room Kelly trys to burn down next :-)

    ReplyDelete