Friday 22 October 2010

The answer my dear sister to your tv theme from Tuesday is Bread.

Apologies for the lack of appearances over the last couple of days.  It has partly been laziness and partly because when nothing really happens it is quite hard to find things to write about.  So in the hope was that by leaving it a couple of days I might have more to write about.  That plan kind of backfired.

Work has been hectic sorting out problems for much of the last .  And dealing with engineers at time is like dealing with children.  I think I need a naughty step.

Nothing else really tell you, hockey training on Wednesday night was good.
Went out for the dinner with the missus last night
Tonight promises to be a quiet evening, I might go and visit my Xbox in the spare room but that will be as far as I am going.

Well think I might wind it up.

I will finish with my usual tv theme quote of the day.

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!

(Bex - Don't know if you will know the programme, but the song is sung by one your favourite bands)

Hockey tomorrow, fingers crossed for a win.

Dan

Oh, and nearly forgot, Wayne Rooney has signed a new contract at Man U.  Truly a strange week in football.  But at least he is staying (for now).  One bright spot in a relatively grim week.

1 comment:

  1. Did we not tell you we have become obsessed with The Big Bang Theory, and that I recognised the Barenaked Ladies immediately? A great tio little bro. Penny, Penny, Penny... Sheldon is hilarious. xxx p.s. fingers duly crossed p.p.s. every time Fanf gets his laptop out M gets all excited and starts chanting Uncle Dan, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete