Thursday 14 October 2010

Changes are afoot

Apologies for my 2 avid readers for not adding my blog yesterday.  Unfortunately due to issues arising at work I left an hour late and had to get ready for hockey training as soon as I got home.  And yet again today I had an issue come in late in the day.  Why do they always arrive at 10 to 5.

Anyway yesterday was pretty rubbish.  So not really going to into it.  All I am going to add is that sometimes murder, or at least some kind of physical violence, should be legal.

So to today.  Good news, the traffic was good so I made into work on time for the first day this week.  Thankfully no problems coming in.  The interesting part of the day was our team meeting to discuss the new structure our department would be taking.  Yet more good news for me, the change should make my life easier.  This all has to be taken with a certain amount of caution, as with all thing business related it is one thing saying and one thing doing.

And this evening, I am taking Rex out for dinner.  Been a bit of grumpy boy this week, so am treating her to dinner.

Theme tune quote of the day is:

'Cause I'm always there,
I won't let you out of my sight.
I'll be there--never you fear
I'll be there--forever and always
I'm always here.

Dan

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm going to be honest and say I can't immediately think what this is, sounds a bit stalkerish... I'm going to try and find it without cheating. Glad you had a better day, hope a bit of dinner out will make you grumpless xxx

    ReplyDelete