Sunday 3 October 2010

Come on Europe

So, woke up with a slightly fuzzy head after my fourth wedding of the year (am hoping nobody gets married next year).  Went shopping with the missus, she need new boots.  Mercifully it only took half an hour and one shop.  Maybe this is proof that god does exist and is still carrying out miracles, more likely I just got lucky.  To reward myself I bought 3 new CDs.  Well I still have 3 more shelves to fill in my CD rack. 

Have just spent the rest of the day watching the Ryder Cup with Europe dominating the Yanks.  .  Which I found to be a great use of 5 hours.  Not sure Kelly would a agree.

Now I have to cook my first ever roast.  This could be interesting.  Will let you know how it goes that is assuming I don't burn they house down.

Laters, Dan

1 comment:

  1. Me. Laughing. Lots. You one funny man.
    And the title of your blog is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete