Tuesday 12 October 2010

Come on England!!!

Boring day, can't really be bothered to go into it.  Late for work again because of traffic.  I am hoping the finish the roadworks on the M40 soon.  But knowing what the UK is like they will still be there this time next year.  Use couple of breakdowns to deal with at work, company update. Then home.

Got really excited when I heard nobody had claimed the £112m Euromillions lottery jackpot as I hadn't checked my ticket.  So raced home, only to find out that I am not filthy stinking rich.  :0(

Well now just sat here watching England play India at the Commonwealth games.  In which England are currently drawing 3-3.  Hopefully they can snatch a win, and the the England football team can follow it up by beating Montenegro.

Bex, it seems you didn't get my tv theme tune reference last night.  Here's tonight's.

It’s not much of a life when you’re just a pretty face. Just to be whoever you are is no disgrace. Don’t be scared if you don’t fit in, look who’s in the reject bin.

With that thought I will be bid you adieu,
Dan

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I did get Fraggle Rock, I didn't realise it was a test and the Raggy Dolls reference is most inspiring. Love you my fellow inhabitant of the reject bin ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete