Tuesday 19 October 2010

Tuesday in words (in homage to my big sis)

To easy my darling sister, that would one of my favourite cartoons, the intrepid Dangermouse.

Tuesday in words is quite short. Drove to work, got stuck in traffic, got to work late, did work, left work late to make up time, drove home.

This the now all to familiar story of my very dull life.

So now I am going to talk about other things. Like want away scousers, who do not realise how lucky they are. Starting to understand why the Everton fans hate him so much. Bex you probably won't really get this but it is about football. Getting serious concerns about United right now, if United don't take care we are going to end up like Liverpool only worse.


Music, bought an album by The Qemists, called Spirit in the System. It is great. I hadn't actually heard of them or listened to any of their music. The first song feature and band I really liked so figured it must be good. Turned it was brilliant, and anybody who is a fan of Pendulum should buy it.

Well am going to leave it there for this evening. For one thing I need to go the toilet.

Inspirational tv them quote no. 7:

No one could ever know me
No one could ever see me
Seems you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me
Someone to face the day with
Make it through all the rest with
Someone I'll always laugh with
Even in my worst, I'm best with you

This one should be a little but easier.

Dan

1 comment:

  1. Ha, Friends! You have the funniest blog, you actually tell us you're going to the loo :)

    Ok...
    Gotta get up,
    Gotta get out,
    Grab the world by the throat and shout!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete