Friday 15 October 2010

Thank Crunchie it's Friday!!!

So, I made to work on time again today.  Woo hoo.  Turned out to be a pretty crappy day though.To try and explain it would take to long.  But needless to say somebody got shafted.  Sometimes I would what companies are thinking when the make their decisions.

Anyway home now.  Already opened a beer, might even open the whisky this evening.  It has just been that kind of a week.

Just sat here watching Masterchef, just seen a chap cook a quail sat a chocolate sponge cake.  Mental.

Anyway, will leave it there for today.  Feel my xbox may be calling out to me again.

So my tv theme tune based thought for the day is:

You know you have to leave here
You wish that you could stay
There's four directions on this map
But you're only going one way
Dan

1 comment:

  1. Oh God, another one I don't know, this is terrible! Should I know both of them?? Hope you had that whiskey :q xxx

    ReplyDelete