Monday 25 October 2010

Monday in as a few a words as possible (also Saturday & Sunday)

Saturday - Hockey, lost 4-3.  We should have won, but threw it away.  Most annoying.  Out for beers, with the hockey lads in the evening.  A good night was had by all.  And was staying at the old house.

Sunday - Get up reasonably late, feeling lovely and fresh.  I had forgotten how cold my old place was.  So spent the rest of my day sat in the armchair watching football.  It was just like old times.  And thankfully United managed to win.  Wayne who?  He needs to start watching Hernandez.

Monday - Sames old, same old.  Joys of work.  Thankfully had a good feed at home and now just chilling out in front of the TV.

Will be sleeping in the spare room again tonight as Kelly is ill.  Well at the least the Xbox is in their.

Starting run out of inspirational TV theme lyrics, so might have to start rationing them.  But here goes one more:

Tomorrow,
why wait till tomorrow,
Tomorrow sometimes never comes.
Love, me,
there's a song to be sung
And the best time is to sing while we're young.

Big sis, we need to skype again soon.  Will try to give you a call later in the week.

2 comments:

  1. Inspirational but sadly no longer true in my case. Tomorrow is here and tomorrow is no sleep, endless nappies and hot little tears. My singing days are over! Except for songs from The Jungle Book which are being sung roughly once an hour in this household!
    Another one for you:
    I want to lie,
    Shipwrecked and comotoase,
    Drinking fresh,
    Mango juice,
    Goldfish shoals,
    Nibbling at my toes,
    Fun, fun, fun,
    In the sun, sun, sun,
    Again, a reminder of days gone by... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and when I said "no longer true" I meant no longer a "Young One"!

    ReplyDelete