Thursday 7 October 2010

I took the cowards way out!

So, the cushions ended up staying.  Like all men, I am just after a quiet life.  So rather than cause friction, I have grudgingly accepted that the cushions are staying.  Having said that, if you do not hear from me tomorrow please can you call the chaps who are digging out the Chilean minors, as I will have been buried under the mountain of cushions.

So to my day, another standard day at work.  Nothing really to report.  The only thing out of the ordinary was that my got car washed as it is going in for its MOT tomorrow.

So I am just going to leave it there for today.  Plus I can hear the Xbox calling.

Thankfully nearly the weekend.

Dan

1 comment:

  1. They've designed an XBox that actually calls its players...?! The wonders of modern technology. xxx

    ReplyDelete