Tuesday 16 November 2010

Quick post.

Right, what has happened over the last few days.  Good weekend.  We won at hockey (though we really didn't deserve to).  I even managed to score a goal (quite a good one at that), my first of the season.

Saturday night was spent getting exceedingly drunk, watching the boxing, and playing poker.  It was a great night.  I even managed to give my for house mate, Fish, a black eye whilst do the normal drunken male pastime of play fighting (that at least should please my sister).

Sunday was supposed to be spent recovering.  However, I ended playing a game of mixed hockey.  That will teach me to not reply to a text message.  Well at least I managed to sweat most of the alcohol out of my system, and I even managed to score again.

Anyway, the last two days have just been work, and then spending the evening playing Call of Duty Black Ops,  Rex has become of bit of an Xbox widow of late.  I think I may need to join Xbox anonymous.  In fact as soon as I have finished writing this post I will be going straight back to it.

Which is about now,  don't really have a lot else to tell you.  Back to my boring life, this week.  Thankfully.

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, you did actual bodily harm to Fish. Yes, that is quite pleasing to me.
    Boring lives are under-rated.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Fish will have deserved it!

    ReplyDelete